Lady Gaga’s Top Holiday Picks From GAGA’S WORKSHOP at Barneys New York
In true Lady Gaga fashion, GAGA'S WORKSHOP is not a traditional holiday destination, but rather a unique celebration of the universality of gift giving and charity. With so many gifts to choose from in the Workshop, Lady Gaga has shared her personal favorites which are sure to include something for every Little Monster on your list.
Best of all, 25% of sales from all items featured in GAGA'S WORKSHOP will be donated to the Born This Way Foundation, recently founded and announced by Lady Gaga and her mother. The Born This Way Foundation focuses on youth empowerment and equality by addressing issues like self-confidence, well-being, anti-bullying, mentoring and career development and will utilize digital mobilization as one of the means to create positive change.
Lady Gaga's Top Holiday Picks from GAGA'S WORKSHOP:
- Magnetic Gaga Dress-Up Set, $65
- Lady Gaga "Telephone" Face Cookie by Eleni's, $15
- Composition Books, (Available in Orange, Green and Yellow), $20
- Roald Dahl Special Edition Book, (Available in Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James and the Giant Peach),$75
- Hair Bows, (Available in Headband and Barrette in assorted colors), $85
- "Diamond" Tea Cup, $65
- Gaga Press-On Nails, $45
- Little Monster Set, (Set of Four Plush Little Monsters), $58
- Gaga Motorcycle Ornament $25
- Gaga Workshop T-Shirt, Women's Tee, $48 (Also available for Children & Men $38-58)
- Gaga Tote, $38
In addition to being sold in GAGA'S WORKSHOP at the Madison Avenue flagship store, a selection of GAGA'S WORKSHOP products will also be available at Barneys New York locations nationwide and online at Barneys.com.
About GAGA'S WORKSHOP
A multi-faceted celebration, GAGA'S WORKSHOP includes: a fantastically transformed retail environment, holiday windows, a dedicated Gaga interactive website, and limited-edition, exclusive products created in collaboration with Lady Gaga under the creative direction of Nicola Formichetti with artists Eli Sudbrack and Christophe Hamaide Pierson of assume vivid astro focus (avaf), in collaboration with Barneys' creative director Dennis Freedman.
From elaborate art installations, vivid colors and bold patterns designed by avaf, to exclusive one of-a-kind products created specially for the Workshop by Barneys New York, GAGA'S WORKSHOP will be a holiday treat for shoppers of all ages.