INDEPENDENT FASHION ASSOCIATION – CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Whats the hardest part about building a design company? If you guessed marketing and manufacturing, you are correct!!!
Design companies and young entrepreneurs face many problems trying to develop their brands. Two of the biggest challenges are exposure and mass production to fulfill orders.
What if you had the opportunity to have free manufacturing and marketing including photo shoots, runway shows, and social media marketing?
The Independent Fashion Association Designer Development Contest is providing budding designers with the opportunity to take their company to the next level by outfitting the winner with full fashion development for one year.
The winner will receive:
MAIN PRIZE: $2500 credit at NYC Factory of your choice
1) Free logo design and graphic design consultation
2) Free editorial photoshoot for your full collection with provided location and glam squad
3) Free look book design of your choice
4) Free logo design and graphic design consultation
5) Reality show/behind the scenes exposé filmed during your runway shows
6) Free e-commerce website design via wix.com
7) Free domain name for your clothing line's website
8) Registration waved for major national fashion event/production(s) for 2017
9) Red carpet VIP invites to NYC fashion week events for the 2017 seasons
10) Free hair and make up services for you and your photoshoots and or events
11) Free docu-series filmed during your year of development
12) Free fashion editorial video for your marketing needs
13) Free model casting services
14) Connection to celebrity stylists to market your brand
15) Designer will be named the Indie Fashion Association Indie Design Star of 2017
16) Free dress form, sewing machine, and sewing supplies
17) 30 social media commercials
18) Branding/ rebranding consultation
19) Winner will become judge for the 2018 designer contest (taking place December 2017)